6.01.2010

Sweet Life On Deck.

Life, she is good to me. How fortunate am I?

That's a good question, unquantifiable by modern standards of what is and what isn't good.

I live life in a different world than most. It's very strange.
I've been through a lot, by regular people standards. But I don't think it's been that much. I've been a lot of places. I still want to go more places though. I ain't complaining. Just looking forward to it.

I keep getting fluked out of these video projects, too. That irritates me.

Time for a great migration from the subject. i'm tired of talking about how good life is. It kinda defeats the purpose. Lol.

I golfed today. 48 on the 9. That's what I scored in high school. Coincidentally, it was the west side PSL golf championship today. So, I scored the score I scored 2 years ago. That's funny. In a haha fashion.

I'm not going to talk about women. I want to. There's something to talk about.

I guess I just don't like blogging anymore. Lol.

It conflicts too greatly with the fact that I don't want to wear my heart on a url. I'd much rather -- London Tipton is, like...the world's dumbest asian... --

Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

No comments: