4.06.2010

Single for the Night.

Not a stranger to being single, I tell you what. It is definitely my neutral zone.
Not that I'm special for something like that, but it's the truth. Lol. The fact that we're not born into matrimony kinda means that it's everyone's neutral, but I mean it for me to be a evermore annoying quality.

Women...

The motions are so tiring, and so similar, it's crazy. I think going through the same thing a hundred times has me pegged with the burden of tested fatalism, with a hint of characteristic optimism. Lol

Long story short: I never cease to be amazed by the nonsense I go through...a lot. Lol

I could probably write a book on my life, as it pertains to me and the laydehs. Would it sell? Probably not, but it would make for a pretty good read for, like, an airplane ride, at least, and that would be enough for me. Tyra's book club would have to be my healthy silver medal.

But, in this book, would just be a long, drawn-out list of experiences, triumphs, fails and flukes- Flukes would even get a separate chapter to themselves on an individual basis- all in the interest of finding out that the only commonality amongst all these experiences- the only independent variable to the function that is my love life- is me. Ha.

I'm done ranting, for now.
Duty calls.

No comments: